27 January 2009

Blago Takes Circus Act on the Road


Rod Blagojevich Waxes Poetically with a Potted Plant

Not since Blackwater stood accused of massacring over a dozen Iraqi civilians has the media been so receptive to such a shamelees PR campaign. Hot Rod has hired the firm that worked for wife-killer Drew Peterson, so you know the company has to be prestigious. So far, his best work has been comparing himself to Gandhi. From Washington Times:
In an interview on NBC's "Today" show, Blagojevich said his impeachment trial is "rigged" and the federal charges that he tried to sell his appointment for the U.S. Senate vacated by Barack Obama are false, according to a transcript of the interview.

"I thought about Mandela, Dr. King, Gandhi and trying to put some perspective in all of this," he said of his Dec. 9 arrest.
Last week, Blago compared the attacks on his family to Pearl Harbor, but now he is comparing himself to actual people instead of events, which may have initially confused some Americans out in zombie land. Sounds like that high-priced PR firm is really paying off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Charges are rigged"
Sounds like something you'd hear on the demo range

Who is this assclown

subrookie said...

I just want to pull on his hair and see if it's real. Folicals aside, what else should we expect from the Chicago machine? Why should we expect Obama to be different? Last I heard even Frontline said the Chicago political machine was screwed up.

Nixon said...

I love this guy. He never ceases to amaze me. ALthough, I realize he's the governor of the most populous state in the Midwest and then it's kind of depressing.

Anonymous said...

So many adjectives come to mind -- mostly the list starts with crazy and whacko and works down to scary and creepy and odd.

But, wow, hiring the Drew's PR company -- genius, huh? Maybe they could go on tour together?

Kath

Anonymous said...

I love this guy. He never ceases to amaze me. ALthough, I realize he's the governor of the most populous state in the Midwest and then it's kind of depressing.

No shit, huh? Kinda' makes me wonder how that fucker passed me on life's run...

Bag Blog said...

It just goes to show that the Left will eat their own.

Anonymous said...

Ha. I actually watched this. I'm not sure what's more creepy, Blagojevich or Barbara Walters conducting an interview via TV. They literally propped the damn TV up at the hen party desk like she was there. Anyway, about the hair, Joy Behar tousled it with her hands yesterday, so if it's fake it's stuck pretty good. I was just waiting for him to lose it, but he never did. Yes, I watched the View. Screw you guys for judging me. I love me some Whoopi.