25 November 2007

Calling All Vets (and other Well-Wishers)

I just found out about this great forum where we can discuss all issues vet-related: VetVoice. I think it has the potential to be a great front of political activism and will draw attention to issues for comprehension by politicians and the American public alike . It's put on by the folks at Votevets.org, and while I don't agree with everything they advocate, the editor or VetVoice, Brandon Friedman, was very welcoming of yours truly. Irritated Vet has spelled out some good ground rules to abide by here to avoid hostile confrontations and tomfoolery. Primarily, I wanted to be active on the forum so that I can hear other vets issues. I don't plan on wearing this uniform forever, although I would like to help out fellow vets in the long-term. I'm going to try and keep up a diary, which will mostly be recycled blogposts of my own concoction. Come check it out!

0 comments: