08 January 2008

Get your Paranoia on!

A friend of mine who recently got out of the Navy sent a link to this movie entitled "Zeitgeist". It's got so much conspiracy theory that even Oliver Stone would freak out. The Bilderbergs, Rockefellers, 9/11 Truthers, the Illuminati, Rothschilds, central banking empires, and much more. I usually don't agree with the stuff, but I find it an interesting way to look at history. I try to steer clear of the blatantly anti-semitic nonsense. So grab your tinfoil hat and check it out! H/T to Nate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember how pissed off ZZ's ex would get when I asked him all those questions about Freemason secrets? Good times. I love a good conspiracy.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yeah, that dude loved the masons. The best was when a nameless mutual friend of ours was drunkenly banging on the door of skull and bones at New Haven asking them to let him in (...we didn't get in).