01 November 2008

Director of White Aryan Resistance Endorses...Obama?!?

What in the Hell?!?

Tom Metzger, who runs a friendly organization with games for children on its website called "Shoot the Fags Before They Rape You" and "Don't Let Those Spics Cross the Border", has decided to tell Esquire who he feels will best support his vision of a racially segregated society. As a side not, his son was part of the skinhead rabble on Geraldo during the famous Ouch, My Nose episode that saw Geraldo get hit in the face with a chair. Obviously, he's a swell guy, so here's his endorsement and the rationale [Esquire]:
The corporations are running things now, so it’s not going to make much difference who's in there, but McCain would be much worse. He’s a warmonger. He’s a scary, scary person--more dangerous than Bush. Obama, according to his book, Dreams Of My Father, is a racist and I have no problem with black racists. I’ve got the quote right here: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s white race.' The problem with Obama is he’s being dishonest about his racial views. I’d respect him if he’d just come out and say, 'Yeah, I’m a black racist.' I don’t hate black people. I just think it’s in the best interest of the races to be separated as much as possible. See, I’m a leftist. I’m not a rightist. I hate the transnational corporations far more than any black person.
Obviously this doesn't say anything about Obama or the majority of his supporters, but it's an odd commentary on how politics make some fucking strange bedfellows.

0 comments: