09 July 2009

When $787B isn't Enough

Only in the twilight zone of Obamanomics is the ghastly size of the stimulus not a lot of cash, which has to-date been about as successful as T. Boone Pickens' plan to conquer the Texas Panhandle with wind turbines. Paul Krugman thinks there's a conspiracy to sabotage plans for more money being shoveled at special interest groups, and HuffPo thinks limiting federal spending is akin to incest. A simple meme of the frightening red ink the CBO predicts has been a mainstay for bloggers in the days of Obama, but I think Leskoization video from Reason needs some more air time:

1 comments:

Lela said...

Great video! But I'm not certain heading to Canada is the best option....maybe hiding somewhere in the American West in Flyover Country is the best idea....wait, I guess that's what I'm doing! Maybe if they keep "flying over" I'll remain "under the radar." Unless ACORN comes calling during the census, that is.....