14 May 2008

Nurses and Milblogs

I put out the question on why there were so many nurses interested in milblogs (Ms. Robin and Ms. Sisu come to mind). Cathy B., a friendly face around here, responds:

I too have noted a number of nurses in the milblog world. Guess it's in our nature, empathy and reaching out to others. Don't wish to go into detail, our family has been involved in troop support through various organizations for almost four years. A Marine relative served in the early Ramadi fighting and is now back in country. We currently flat rate support a female medic for the second time on her second tour as well as many, many fine soldiers from the Any Soldier site throughout the years.

Makes sense to me. I guess the pervert in me was hoping it was for some sort of "naughty nurse" situation, but empathy and outreach are nice too. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL FEMALE NURSES ARE PERVERTS AND
UNPROFESSIONAL.