25 December 2008

I Toldja Santa Was Evil!

And not just in a drunken stupor, Bad Santa-kinda way. From the City of Angels [CNN]:

At least three people were found dead after a man dressed as Santa Claus started shooting at a Christmas Eve party in suburban Los Angeles, police said Thursday.

An 8-year-old girl and a woman in her 20s were hospitalized with gunshot wounds that authorities do not consider life-threatening.

Crews took a third person to a hospital with an injury that wasn't life-threatening and wasn't caused by gunfire, said police in Covina, a city about 20 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.

The shooting started around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

When police arrived at the two-story house, they discovered a fire that caused "significant damage." Authorities found three people dead inside but said they do not know how the three died. Their identities had not been released Thursday morning.
That's messed up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing the divorce laws, she was probably fat and happy, rockin' a new car, and 3 boyfriends while he was homeless, with an arrest warrant because he couldn't keep up on the child support.

Just sayin'....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Uh-oh...Did you remove a post to protect me, LT?

I "toldja'" that's why the freak Rambo'd them people. They got it on the news now. She had money, he didn't, he lost his job and owed her a 10k settlement on top of child support. She probably threatened him with a phone call along the lines of "You don't get me my money, I'm gonna' have you put in jail", so dude lost it. I'm not defending his actions, I'm just sayin' I see why some people SNAP.

I need to register my name, or create a faux blog since I see some ASSHOLE is posting as me on that hot chicks blog. Fuckin' people. He even promoted me a rank.