11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day From LT Nixon

I first started blogging about news in Iraq and providing links in an attempt to properly highlight what was going on over here, because my mother wanted to know what the hell was going on. There is a certain obligation required to our moms, for our very existence is the result of them. I'm glad that other mothers have found this information insightful and useful as some of you kind ladies have emailed me. It is natural that mothers would want to know what their boys and girls have gotten themselves into in our country's current conflicts. I can think of nothing more important than motherhood, as it has been the very fabric of our civilization since time began. So without further adieu, I give you Mr. T on how to respect your mother, and I respect mothers around the globe.



Mothers have a special status in society that should be honored and revered, so Happy Mother's Day (except to this lady).

0 comments: